Monday, February 28, 2011

057 & A Contest!

Another unfinished piece from over the weekend. I hope this doesn't become a habit.

So, anyone want to collaborate with me on this?

Color it in? Paint over it? Run it over with your car?

I will run a contest for a week, the two best submissions (most colorful & most creative) will win a prize pack from my studio! It probably will contain a handful of pens and a journal or a sketchbook. Perhaps some original art?!?

Anyone who posts a link to their mash up with this page in the comments is entered to win. Also, be sure I can find your email somewhere to let you know if you are the winner.

I will pick a winner on Monday, March 7th.

4 comments:

pixo said...

I will certainly give it a try ...

pixo said...

Andrea,here's my paint over ... check it out ...

http://colourdoodles.blogspot.com/2011/03/colouring-over-andreas-art.html

Johnnynorms said...

Hi A, I'm still working on it, but should be scanned & up in an hour.

Johnnynorms said...

Here it is: http://elbowroom1.blogspot.com/2011/03/unfinished-business-unfinished.html