Thursday, April 21, 2011

107



This is in Claudia Cinquegrana's Moleskine, not mine. It's the large Moleskine sketchbook, not the pocket. Claudia is one of the members in my 2011-2012 sketchbook exchange.

I decided that I was going to free myself from my insanity a little. What do I mean by that? When I started the daily doodle project earlier this year I made the decision to work in the pocket Moleskine sketchbook. Once that was decided it became a bit of a cage to me. I found myself wanting to work in other sketchbooks, but wouldn't allow it. Huh? Yeah, I'm crazy like that. In an effort to not stifle myself further I decided that a few doodles from this daily doodle project would be done in other sketchbooks and given away.

So I guess what I am saying it ... look, I'm a big girl now. Ha-ha. It's those little internal creative battles with self that make artists seem crazy, isn't it?

No comments: