Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Welcome to November

Vacation is over. Blech! Here I am back at work not wanting to tackle the piles and piles of work I have to do. Double Blech!

I had a good time on my visit to my hometown. There were some weird family dynamics to deal with but I made it back alive. ;)

I didn't get much doodling in...not much I was pleased with anyway. I did get in a few last night in between handing out candy to kids. Man, those little suckers are getting greedy! Just reached straight in my bowl and grabbed what they wanted, AFTER I had already put a handful in their bag! Brazen!

I'm looking forward to catching up on Illustration Friday and looking at all the posts I missed while I was gone...but I should probably do some work first. ;)

1 comment:

The Unknown said...

Hee Hee. Little kids did the same thing to me that night. Brazen indeed!
love